Friday, September 19, 2008

Next up: Manolo's

Posting a picture of my closet feels a little like exposing my dirty laundry. Literally. That's my laundry basket over there in the right corner. But I'm so darn proud of this project that I'm doing it anyway. After pitched battles with every closet in my ownership over the past decade, I finally took two hours -- really, that's all it took! -- and bought some sets of cheap stackable shelves and an over-the-door towel rack for my scarves. I am officially the undisputed victor in the Closet Wars.



Also, I highly recommend those little wooden hangers. They were $4 for an 8-pack at Home Depot and I now feel like I live at the Four Seasons.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the closet -- especially the cowboy boots in the corner! If I provide the wine, do you want to come over and make my closet functional also?

Tess said...

Will Work 4 Wine

Anonymous said...

Totally investing in wooden hangers now. Plus, all of Scott's Aggie shirts will look fab hanging from them.

Tess said...

I have found that Aggie shirts look best on ivory or solid gold hangers.

jerry said...

hi, we really adore your place, if you don't mind, we appreciate you can share on our website (it's all for free) www.decomyplace.com we trying to share everyone's living idea, and help more people to improve their living space. we appreciate any support from you. and please let us know if we made any uncomfortableness to you, have a good day.