Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Master Bathroom. Okay, the Only Bathroom.




I'm pretty satisfied with the bathroom the way it is, except for the drab off-white paint color. The room is really based around the shower curtain, which is made by Nicole Miller. I had a limited array of curtains to choose from, because you can't tell from the picture, but our shower rod is set really high -- probably because our ceilings are really high (one of the reasons we liked the place). Standard 72" shower curtains barely reached the top of the tub, so I went with this 74" one.

Miraculously, I found bath and hand towels that almost matched the shower curtain but were from a different brand. I ended up replacing the patterned hand towels with plain black terry-cloth ones when all the black-and-white matchi-matchiness started giving me a headache.

I think the only major thing left for this room is a paint job...I'm thinking a light lime green.

1 comment:

Josie said...

meant to tell you when i was over the other day . . . love that shower curtain! nicely done.